Spanish citizens demonstrate how politics should be run | World news | guardian.co.uk
“It’s about demanding that the city authorities do what they are supposed to do,” she said. “Spend money wisely, for the good of all the people, make sure their citizens have what they really need, not sidewalks made of marble like they have in Marbella. It’s about really looking after people, doing a proper job – the complete opposite of what so much politics is actually about right now, in fact. I mean, why don’t we have cycle paths in Malaga? Why don’t we have trains and buses that run later into the evening? It’s just common sense, really.”
About plerudulierPrimarily interested in interacting and engaging with people about issues related to profession but also charity, environment, ... you get the idea.
Posts most recently liked
Blogs I Follow
- Pour tout vous dire...
- Résistance Inventerre
- This Sociological Life
- Paul Stacey
- Douchy's Blog
- The Proverbial Lone Wolf Librarian's Weblog
- Julian Stodd's Learning Blog
- OUseful.Info, the blog...
- EUrOPA PROMpT: EU funding OPportunities and PROject Management Tips
- Learning and teaching English in the Netherlands
- KAP. Design Blog
- Steve Blank
- Om Malik
- Fortune Finance: Hedge Funds, Markets, Mergers & Acquisitions, Private Equity, Venture Capital, Wall Street, Washington
- The Other Side of the Rainbow...
- Docteur Gécé