Spanish citizens demonstrate how politics should be run | World news | guardian.co.uk
“It’s about demanding that the city authorities do what they are supposed to do,” she said. “Spend money wisely, for the good of all the people, make sure their citizens have what they really need, not sidewalks made of marble like they have in Marbella. It’s about really looking after people, doing a proper job – the complete opposite of what so much politics is actually about right now, in fact. I mean, why don’t we have cycle paths in Malaga? Why don’t we have trains and buses that run later into the evening? It’s just common sense, really.”
About plerudulierPrimarily interested in interacting and engaging with people about issues related to profession but also charity, environment, ... you get the idea.
Posts most recently liked
Blogs I Follow
- La cybercriminalité
- 800.000 feignasses!
- Me & My SharePoint [FrontEnd]
- La Petite Espagne de la plaine saint denis
- Valeurs de la culture
- Papilles en Balade
- J'ai pris parti
- DIY - Business Analysis, Tools, Metrics and Analytics for the Business User
- A service manager's blog
- dominik schachtsiek
- The Travelographer and Me
- Pensée positive, Un peu de sens ...
- panta rei
- Pogoer 2.0: Wes Eichenwald's blog
- a fresh drawing everyday
- Le Comptoir
- Rapid Innovation in digital time
- ursule akatshi