Suicidal Teens Reach Out Through Social Media, Not Suicide Hotlines | Psych Central News
New research shows that teens and young adults are frequently using social networking sites and mobile technology to express suicidal thoughts and intentions as well as to reach out for help.
The findings suggest that suicide prevention and intervention efforts aimed at young adults should use social networking and other types of technology, said researchers.
About plerudulierPrimarily interested in interacting and engaging with people about issues related to profession but also charity, environment, ... you get the idea.
Posts most recently liked
Blogs I Follow
- Me & My SharePoint [FrontEnd]
- La Petite Espagne de la plaine saint denis
- Valeurs de la culture
- Papilles en Balade
- J'ai pris parti
- DIY - Business Analysis, Tools, Metrics and Analytics for the Business User
- A service manager's blog
- dominik schachtsiek
- The Travelographer and Me
- Pensée positive, Un peu de sens ...
- panta rei
- Pogoer 2.0: Wes Eichenwald's blog
- a fresh drawing everyday
- Le Comptoir
- Rapid Innovation in digital time
- ursule akatshi
- Bibliothèque de combat
- Quartiers libres
- Le coin lecture d'Arsène