Suicidal Teens Reach Out Through Social Media, Not Suicide Hotlines | Psych Central News
New research shows that teens and young adults are frequently using social networking sites and mobile technology to express suicidal thoughts and intentions as well as to reach out for help.
The findings suggest that suicide prevention and intervention efforts aimed at young adults should use social networking and other types of technology, said researchers.
About plerudulierPrimarily interested in interacting and engaging with people about issues related to profession but also charity, environment, ... you get the idea.
Posts most recently liked
Blogs I Follow
- demontvalon1 le blog
- Invention - Europe
- Les mille et une facettes
- Simplify Tasks
- Mademoiselle Maeve
- Forum Génération Changement
- Bill Wirtz
- Le magazine en ligne de la Fondation littéraire Fleur de Lys
- یادداشتهای روزانه اسماعیل اصلانی دیرانلو
- Urban Food Futures
- Média des innovations agricoles
- Télégraphe 78
- Miss Marks Blogs
- Java and Junket
- Teaching History, Technology, and random otherness
- Paul's Project Server and Project Online Blog
- Steve Goodyear