Sweep the Sleaze [Information Architects]
The previous wave of buttons for Delicious and Digg and Co. vanished, Facebook and Twitter and G+ might vanish or they might survive, but the buttons will vanish for sure. Or do you seriously think that in ten years we will still have those buttons on every page? No, right? Why, because you already know as a user that they’re not that great. So why not get rid of them now? Because “they’re not doing any harm”? Are you sure?
About plerudulierPrimarily interested in interacting and engaging with people about issues related to profession but also charity, environment, ... you get the idea.
Blogs I Follow
- Miss Marks Blogs
- Java and Junket
- Teaching History, Technology, and random otherness
- Paul's Project Server and Project Online Blog
- Steve Goodyear
- © Pleasurephoto
- WSantos's Blog
- Pimpf : Drifting somewhere...
- ACTUALITÉS EN CONTINU
- An infinity of hypotheses
- Teri Carter's Library
- Comics have the Power
- Les Bulles de Bourgogne
- Les trouvailles de Georgette
- Urbanisme - Aménagement - Fiscalité
- Le Blog de Nicolas Beretti
- Thierry Borne