My Selfie, Myself – [NYTimes.com]
RECENTLY, I came across a great find in a Vermont antiques store: an old black-and-white photograph of a female pilot on a mountaintop, her aviator glasses pushed up on her forehead, revealing a satisfied, wind-burned face, the wings of her plane just visible behind her. But the best part of the discovery was the slow realization that she was holding the camera herself. It was, for lack of a better word, a “selfie.”
About plerudulierPrimarily interested in interacting and engaging with people about issues related to profession but also charity, environment, ... you get the idea.
Posts most recently liked
Blogs I Follow
- Thierry Borne
- Le Monde selon Jane
- La cybercriminalité
- 800.000 feignasses!
- Me & My SharePoint [FrontEnd]
- La Petite Espagne de la plaine saint denis
- Valeurs de la culture
- Papilles en Balade
- J'ai pris parti
- DIY - Business Analysis, Tools, Metrics and Analytics for the Business User
- A service manager's blog
- dominik schachtsiek
- The Travelographer and Me
- Pensée positive, Un peu de sens ...
- panta rei
- Pogoer 2.0: Wes Eichenwald's blog
- a fresh drawing everyday