Antisocial networks: how to avoid Facebook friends and irritate people [theguardian.com]
Think that Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and their ilk are out of control, and you would like to regain some of the privacy you once enjoyed? Help may be at hand in the form of “antisocial networking” – a clutch of new apps and websites designed to hide you from the seemingly irresistible march of technological intrusion.
Proudly billing itself as “the antisocial network”, Cloak works by turning social media against itself, mining real-time geographical location data from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Foursquare accounts to warn you if your “friends” are nearby.
About plerudulierPrimarily interested in interacting and engaging with people about issues related to profession but also charity, environment, ... you get the idea.
Posts most recently liked
Blogs I Follow
- demontvalon1 le blog
- Invention - Europe
- Les mille et une facettes
- Simplify Tasks
- Mademoiselle Maeve
- Forum Génération Changement
- Bill Wirtz
- Le magazine en ligne de la Fondation littéraire Fleur de Lys
- یادداشتهای روزانه اسماعیل اصلانی دیرانلو
- Urban Food Futures
- Média des innovations agricoles
- Télégraphe 78
- Miss Marks Blogs
- Java and Junket
- Teaching History, Technology, and random otherness
- Paul's Project Server and Project Online Blog
- Steve Goodyear