Serial: listeners of podcast phenomenon turn detectives – with troubling results – ©[theguardian.com]
I fell into Serial, the new podcast that re-investigates a murder, the way they used to say one fell into bankruptcy: slowly, then all at once. I only tuned in once six episodes had aired, but then it became a binge. A dinner with a friend interrupted me and I was palpably impatient, restless, wanting to get back to my listening. And then, when I was done, my appetite not quite sated, I satisfied my 21st-century curiosity in a prosaic way: I fired up Google.
That experience with Serial is hardly unique. Downloads of the show seem to increase each week, reportedly averaging at roughly 850,000 an episode. It’s viral.
About plerudulierPrimarily interested in interacting and engaging with people about issues related to profession but also charity, environment, ... you get the idea.
Posts most recently liked
Blogs I Follow
- Forum Génération Changement
- Bill Wirtz
- Le magazine en ligne de la Fondation littéraire Fleur de Lys
- Mathematics for ever
- Urban Food Futures
- Média des innovations agricoles
- Télégraphe 78
- Miss Marks Blogs
- Java and Junket
- Teaching History, Technology, and random otherness
- Paul's Project Server and Project Online Blog
- Steve Goodyear
- © Pleasurephoto
- WSantos's Blog
- Pimpf : Drifting somewhere...
- ACTUALITÉS EN CONTINU
- An infinity of hypotheses