8 Things Your Pet Says About Your Personality
1) Researchers have established some general conclusions about pets and their owners personalities:
- Fish owners are happiest.
- Dog owners are the most fun to be with.
- Cat owners are the most dependable and emotionally sensitive.
- Reptile owners are the most independent.
2) Yes, there are differences between cat people and dog people:
- Dog people were generally about 15 percent more extraverted, 13 percent more agreeable and 11 percent more conscientious than cat people.
- Cat people were generally about 12 percent more neurotic and 11 percent more open than dog people.
So, more often than not, a quick way to find out what someone is like it to ask them to describe their animal friend’s temperament.
4) You can tell a liberal from a conservative by the breed of dog they…
View original post 395 more words