MinecraftEdu Takes Hold in Schools • © [slj.com]
Walking through a vast network of medieval streets and houses, it’s easy to get lost. Luckily, I can fly. So I can see that up ahead, a team is building a castle with parapets and a wide moat. Someone next to me is posting signs with historical facts about the city. In outlying areas, people tend farms and raise livestock. Below, another team is creating a vast network of dungeons and prison cells. I’m in Minecraft, of course—the phenomenally popular, open-ended game that places players in a world in which they can live and build things infinitely. via MinecraftEdu Takes Hold in Schools | School Library Journal.
About plerudulierPrimarily interested in interacting and engaging with people about issues related to profession but also charity, environment, ... you get the idea.
Posts most recently liked
Blogs I Follow
- Me & My SharePoint [FrontEnd]
- La Petite Espagne de la plaine saint denis
- Valeurs de la culture
- Papilles en Balade
- J'ai pris parti
- DIY - Business Analysis, Tools, Metrics and Analytics for the Business User
- A service manager's blog
- dominik schachtsiek
- The Travelographer and Me
- Pensée positive, Un peu de sens ...
- panta rei
- Pogoer 2.0: Wes Eichenwald's blog
- a fresh drawing everyday
- Le Comptoir
- Rapid Innovation in digital time
- ursule akatshi
- Bibliothèque de combat
- Quartiers libres
- Le coin lecture d'Arsène