Apprendre de jouer | Learning from playing | plerudulier
I don’t play games. The last ‘sophisticated’ computer game I played was Doom® in one of its last century/millenium versions. When I say ‘played’ I mean being kind of hooked to the game, dedicating time to it every day. We barely played at any so-called social games at my parents’, when I was a child. I remember we had a game of Monopoly® we, my siblings and I, rather enjoyed playing with but even that lasted, what, a few years.
About plerudulierPrimarily interested in interacting and engaging with people about issues related to profession but also charity, environment, ... you get the idea.
Posts most recently liked
Blogs I Follow
- Me & My SharePoint [FrontEnd]
- La Petite Espagne de la plaine saint denis
- Valeurs de la culture
- Papilles en Balade
- J'ai pris parti
- DIY - Business Analysis, Tools, Metrics and Analytics for the Business User
- A service manager's blog
- dominik schachtsiek
- The Travelographer and Me
- Pensée positive, Un peu de sens ...
- panta rei
- Pogoer 2.0: Wes Eichenwald's blog
- a fresh drawing everyday
- Le Comptoir
- Rapid Innovation in digital time
- ursule akatshi
- Bibliothèque de combat
- Quartiers libres
- Le coin lecture d'Arsène